In January, the weather is anything but predictable! Here are a few fun things to do today, should it be wet and horrible!!
1. Bake cookies or decorate pizzas for dinner together as a family.
2. Make a tent in the living room out of sheets and toys!
3. Make sock puppets and put on a show!
4. Have a tea party picnic in the lounge.
5. Dress up as one another - always a giggle!
6. Build a huge puzzle together.
7. Play hide and seek.
8. Read stories to one another.
9. Get out your umbrella and go for a walk!
10. Have some relaxation time with one of your favourite Relax Kids CDs. Nature may be nice as it brings the outside in!